Learn how to use Zoom in a way that engages your audience, makes life simple for you, and makes your events ones that folks will want to come back to time and again.
Suitable for both seasoned users of Zoom and those who are new to it and setting out to host for the first time, the course is designed to ensure that any event runs smoothly – from a one-off webinar to days-long and regular programs.
Working at your own pace, this video-led course offers:
- Many on-screen demonstrations of common and less familiar functions
- Plenty of opportunities to see how Zoom appears on different devices – PC's, Macs, iPads, Andriod tablets, smart phones and more – and what functions are and aren't available on each
- Template worksheets, check-lists and 1-page reference guides to help you plan and manage your event
- An extensive directory of resources, offering support and helpful information, including the ability to ask the trainer questions about all things Zoom
- Extensive course notes that may be downloaded for easy reference.
Drawing on up-to-date research, the course focuses on how individuals behave online, as much as technology, and shows how to use Zoom's functions effectively.
Use of a BASIC or PRO / LICENSED Zoom account is assumed.